Sunday 22 March 2015

Superb Biscuit recipe.

 I got the original recipe from allrecipes.ca and decided to try it out. I loved it, so much. though I changed some things to suit my taste. So I thought I should post for you guys to use.


Ingredients:
2cups of all purpose flour
1tbsp baking powder
1/2tsp salt
1tbsp sugar
1/3 cup salted margarine
1cup of milk or water

Method:
Mix all the dry ingredients in a sizeable bowl, use a fork to mix the butter until it looks crumby. Gradually add the milk or water until the dough forms.



Place the dough on an oiled work surface, lightly knead to flatten the dough to about 1inch thick.

Use either a cookie cutter or a water/ juice glass like in the picture below to cut the biscuit. Continue the step until the dough is finished.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Place the biscuits on a baking tray lined with greased aluminium foil or an oiled cookie sheet. 

Bake at 350degrees C for 13-15mins or till golden brown.



Serve warm or cold, with butter, jam, or mayonnaise. It goes well with   chicken, salad and fruits as
a main dish or can be paired with another dish.

 ENJOY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment