Wednesday 22 July 2015

Multi-grain Chocolate chips cookie

If you have been following or reading my blogs, you would have noticed that I love mesmerizing my taste buds with flavors. I enjoy experimenting with flavors and switching things around to create new flavor or new taste. So, below is my latest version of chocolate chips cookie. I switched thing around to create this recipe. The original recipe I used came from allrecipe.com.

 Check out my whole wheat chocolate cookie here.
http://gudrecipes.blogspot.com/2015/07/multi-grain-chocolate-chips-cookie.html
Multi-grain Chocolate chips cookie

 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter @ room temperature                                                                      

1/2 cup white sugar                                              


1large  egg


 

1 1/2cups all-purpose flour ( I used multi-grain bread flour instead) 


1/4tsp salt

 1cup semisweet chocolate chips     
 
Method:
Using a hand mixer, in a sizeable bowl cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until a little fluffy. Add the egg, the vanilla and baking soda. Mix all the other (dry) ingredient in a smaller bowl. Using a spatula, carefully add the dry ingredients into the wet ones. Stir  to mix( remember not to stir for too long). Use a teaspoon to scoop the barter onto a greased oven pan. Leave enough space for the barter to rise and expand.
http://gudrecipes.blogspot.com/2015/07/multi-grain-chocolate-chips-cookie.html
Multi-grain Chocolate chips cookie
Pre heat the oven to 350dregree F, bake for about 10mins or until it turns golden brown. Remove from the oven allow to cool before storage.

Enjoy!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment